Did you know that our technology is already implemented in 50 million mobile phones from some of the largest mobile manufacturers in the world? Did you know that our technology is moving into other consumer electronics both at home and on the road? That we have offices in Norway, the USA and several cities in Asia? And that we are one of Norway’s leading technology companies in signal processing, artificial intelligence and machine learning?
Our goal is for our technology to revolutionize:
- Smartphones and other display devices
- Smart speakers
- Smart home devices
- The automotive industry
We develop solutions for the detection of hand gestures, humans, and movements using ultrasound, in combination with other sensors. Our products use advanced signal processing and algorithms based on machine learning. The technology is helping to change how the telephone and electronics industry can deliver new innovative user experiences for human interaction with devices.
With us, you will care about tasks that deal with everything from application programming to user experience. We have a strong focus on architecture design, infrastructure and machine learning.
Do you want to join our fun gang on the journey further into the future of technology?
If so, we can offer challenging and varied tasks in a flexible, fast-paced work environment. We process applications continuously, so send us an application as soon as possible.
- Programming in Java focusing on the latest Android SDK
- Develop applications for data collection for machine learning
- Develop demos and applications to showcase our algorithms and user experiences
- Developing internal tools and building environment: Azure DevOps
- Bachelor or Master of Information Technology, Computer or other relevant experience
- Java programming experience, Android SDK
- Experience with Android Studio and build and layout tools for Android: Gradle & XML
- Basic Knowledge of Android Open Source Project (AOSP)
- Knowledge of modern programming and software design practices: MVC, MVP, MVVM or Observer Pattern
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection Framework: Dagger 2
- Basic experience with Android Room, SQLite
- Knowledge of version control: Git, CVS, SVN or similar
- Experience writing unit tests
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Elliptic Labs是一家全球人工智能软件公司，是智能手机、loT和汽车行业AI虚拟智能传感器的全球领导者。Elliptic Labs使用机器学习和传感器融合来重新定义产品，将超声波与现有设备传感器的数据相结合，以产生更智能、更绿色、更安全和更直观的设备。这使得制造商们不再需要红外、雷达和飞行时间硬件传感器，不仅为原始设备制造商节约了组件成本，还节省了设计空间。AI虚拟智能传感器平台™ 精确地提供了360度环绕式的存在检测、呼吸检测和无接触手势交互功能。Elliptic Labs总部设在挪威，并在美国、中国、韩国和日本开展业务。世界各地的员工都受到勤奋、创新、开放和正直等共同核心价值观的激励。更多详情，请访问： www.ellipticlabs.com.
KimberPR for Elliptic Labs
+650 773 7288