Did you know that our technology is already implemented in 50 million mobile phones from some of the largest mobile manufacturers in the world? Did you know that our technology is moving into other consumer electronics both at home and on the road? That we have offices in Norway, the USA and several cities in Asia? And that we are one of Norway’s leading technology companies in signal processing, artificial intelligence and machine learning?
Our goal is for our technology to revolutionize:
- Smartphones and other display devices
- Smart speakers
- Smart home devices
- The automotive industry
We develop solutions for the detection of hand gestures, humans, and movements using ultrasound, in combination with other sensors. Our products use advanced signal processing and algorithms based on machine learning. The technology is helping to change how the telephone and electronics industry can deliver new innovative user experiences for human interaction with devices.
With us, you will care about tasks that deal with everything from application programming to user experience. We have a strong focus on architecture design, infrastructure and machine learning.
Do you want to join our fun gang on the journey further into the future of technology?
If so, we can offer challenging and varied tasks in a flexible, fast-paced work environment. We process applications continuously, so send us an application as soon as possible.
- Programming in Java focusing on the latest Android SDK
- Develop applications for data collection for machine learning
- Develop demos and applications to showcase our algorithms and user experiences
- Developing internal tools and building environment: Azure DevOps
- Bachelor or Master of Information Technology, Computer or other relevant experience
- Java programming experience, Android SDK
- Experience with Android Studio and build and layout tools for Android: Gradle & XML
- Basic Knowledge of Android Open Source Project (AOSP)
- Knowledge of modern programming and software design practices: MVC, MVP, MVVM or Observer Pattern
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection Framework: Dagger 2
- Basic experience with Android Room, SQLite
- Knowledge of version control: Git, CVS, SVN or similar
- Experience writing unit tests
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
About Elliptic Labs
Elliptic Labs is a global AI software company and the world leader in AI virtual smart sensors for the smartphone, IoT and automotive industries. Elliptic Labs transforms products using machine learning and/or sensor fusion to combine ultrasound with data from existing device sensors to produce smarter, greener, safer and more intuitive devices. This allows manufacturers to eliminate the need for infrared, radar and time-of-flight hardware sensors, saving OEMs component costs and freeing up design space. The AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform™ provides 360-degree precise presence sensing, breathing detection, and touch-free gestures. Elliptic Labs is headquartered in Norway and also operates in the United States, China, South Korea and Japan. Its employees throughout the world are motivated by common core values of diligence, innovation and integrity. For more information, visit: www.ellipticlabs.com.
KimberPR for Elliptic Labs
1 650 773 7288