VP of Sales
San Francisco, CA
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and sales operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, and compensation. The VP Sales will drive our company’s customer acquisition achievements and revenue goals.
Elliptic Labs is a well-funded, pre-IPO company that leads the Virtual Smart Sensor™ technology for the smartphone and IoT markets. We employ talent in San Francisco CA, China, Korea, Japan, and Norway. This position is based in San Francisco CA.
Oversee the hiring and development of a global sales organization, appropriate to the maturity and size of our company
- Be a role model for the company culture
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs
- Work closely with CEO to develop and execute lead & tradeshow programs
- Work closely with the CEO and drive the development of sales strategies
- Execute sales strategies and close deals directly with customers
- Work closely with the VP of Business Development to manage, develop, and establish direct channel and distribution strategies/programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop/close new business opportunities
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers
5–10 years management experience in sales, business development, and marketing with experience in software technology working at or with OEMs/ODMs
- Experience selling software and/or hardware to OEMs
- C-level relationship & established network with smartphone and chipset manufacturers, at companies such as Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, TCL, Apple, Qualcomm, MediaTek
- Independently drive and close deals in a highly complex environment
- Ability to manage and track multiple discussions with and deliverables to large prospective partners and customers, working across organizational functions ranging from engineering to marketing to executive levels
Education: BSEE/BSCS required, MBA preferred.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs是面向智能手机, IoT和汽车行业的AI虚拟传感器的全球公司和全球领导者。 Elliptic Labs使用机器学习和/或传感器融合技术将产品与现有设备传感器中的超声数据相结合, 从而对产品进行改造, 从而生产出更智能, 更环保, 更安全, 更直观的设备。 这使制造商无需红外, 雷达和飞行时间硬件传感器，从而节省了OEM的组件成本并释放了设计空间。 AI虚拟智能传感器平台™提供360度高精度环绕式的存在检测, 呼吸检测和无接触手势交互功能。 Elliptic Labs的总部位于挪威, 还在美国, 中国, 韩国和日本运营。 勤奋, 创新, 开放, 正直的共同核心价值观激励着公司的全球员工。
KimberPR for Elliptic Labs
+650 773 7288