VP of Sales
San Francisco, CA
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and sales operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, and compensation. The VP Sales will drive our company’s customer acquisition achievements and revenue goals.
Elliptic Labs is a well-funded, pre-IPO company that leads the Virtual Smart Sensor™ technology for the smartphone and IoT markets. We employ talent in San Francisco CA, China, Korea, Japan, and Norway. This position is based in San Francisco CA.
Oversee the hiring and development of a global sales organization, appropriate to the maturity and size of our company
- Be a role model for the company culture
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs
- Work closely with CEO to develop and execute lead & tradeshow programs
- Work closely with the CEO and drive the development of sales strategies
- Execute sales strategies and close deals directly with customers
- Work closely with the VP of Business Development to manage, develop, and establish direct channel and distribution strategies/programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop/close new business opportunities
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers
5–10 years management experience in sales, business development, and marketing with experience in software technology working at or with OEMs/ODMs
- Experience selling software and/or hardware to OEMs
- C-level relationship & established network with smartphone and chipset manufacturers, at companies such as Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, TCL, Apple, Qualcomm, MediaTek
- Independently drive and close deals in a highly complex environment
- Ability to manage and track multiple discussions with and deliverables to large prospective partners and customers, working across organizational functions ranging from engineering to marketing to executive levels
Education: BSEE/BSCS required, MBA preferred.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs’ ultrasonic technology provides a sensorless proximity solution and 3D gesture experience for consumer devices, enabling a natural extension of human interaction. The technology can be integrated with smartphones, wearables, and IoT devices. Elliptic Labs products, powered by ultrasound, offer the best combination of high resolution, 360-degree dome interaction space and low-power consumption compared to cameras or other sensing technologies. Elliptic Labs is a privately held company with headquarters in Oslo, Norway, and offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, and Beijing.