VP of Sales
San Francisco, CA or China
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and sales operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, and compensation. The VP Sales will drive our company’s customer acquisition achievements and revenue goals.
Elliptic Labs is a well-funded, pre-IPO company that leads the Virtual Smart Sensor™ technology for the smartphone and IoT markets. We employ talent in San Francisco CA, China, Korea, Japan, and Norway. This position is based out of China or San Francisco CA.
Oversee the hiring and development of a global sales organization, appropriate to the maturity and size of our company
- Be a role model for the company culture
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs
- Work closely with the executive team to develop and execute lead & tradeshow programs
- Work closely with the executive team and drive the development of sales strategies
- Execute sales strategies and close deals directly with customers
- Work closely with the Sr. VP of Business Development to manage, develop, and establish direct channel and distribution strategies/programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop/close new business opportunities
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
5–10 years management experience in sales, business development, and marketing with experience in software technology working at or with OEMs/ODMs
- Experience selling software and/or hardware to OEMs
- C-level relationship & established network with smartphone and chipset manufacturers, at companies such as Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, TCL, Apple, Qualcomm, MediaTek
- Independently drive and close deals in a highly complex environment
- Ability to manage and track multiple discussions with and deliverables to large prospective partners and customers, working across organizational functions ranging from engineering to marketing to executive levels
Education: BSEE/BSCS required, MBA preferred.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
About Elliptic Labs
Elliptic Labs is a global company and the world leader in AI virtual sensors for the smartphone, IoT, and automotive industries. We transform products using machine learning and/or sensor fusion to combine ultrasound with data from existing device sensors to produce smarter, greener, safer, and more intuitive devices. This allows us to eliminate the need for infrared, radar, and time of flight hardware sensors, saving OEMs components costs and freeing up design space. Our AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform™ provides precise presence sensing and enables touch-free gesture controls such as scroll, approach, and double-tap — software which is now deployed in over 30 million devices. Going forward, we strive to empower more industries with our AI platform and build a stronger AI ecosystem together with the industry.
KimberPR for Elliptic Labs
1 650 773 7288