Machine Learning Engineer — C/C++
Elliptic Labs is the world leader in touchless Ultrasound Gestures and Proximity Sensing for the mobile market. Elliptic Labs technology makes mobile devices more intuitive to use while delivering a cleaner design. We work with the world’s largest OEMs, chipset providers and component suppliers to create a new paradigm in natural user interfaces. Our patented touchless gesture technology is powered by ultrasound and the only technology that delivers touchless 3D high-resolution features, integrated into small portable devices. Our ultrasound-based Virtual Proximity Sensor has enabled Xiaomi to build the Mix smartphone series, which has set the standard of bezel-less smartphone design after its launch in September 2016.
We are looking for an experienced developer with knowledge of software architecture and design patterns for embedded systems. As a part of our development team, you will be working on the design and implementation of advanced machine learning algorithms for gesture recognition. Our products are integrated with leading technology companies and smartphone manufacturers, running on millions of devices worldwide.
- Design software architectures for efficient embedded real-time processing
- Implement machine learning algorithms in C/C++ for various SoCs/DSPs
- Debug, test, and profile embedded software
- Integration with smartphone platforms
- Android, AOSP, Linux kernel, Qualcomm Hexagon, ARM Cortex
- Development of internal SDK and tooling
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- Knowledge of software design patterns and practices
- Experience with C/C++ concurrency, cross-platform development and STL
- Good mathematical ability and basic knowledge of signal processing theory
- Experience with toolchains: make, cmake, GCC, Visual Studio, Git
- Some experience with microcontrollers, SoCs, and DSPs is preferable
- Ability to plan work, interface with other engineers, and communicate results effectively
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs是一家全球性公司，是智能手机，物联网和汽车行业AI虚拟传感器的全球领导者。 我们使用机器学习和/或传感器融合技术对产品进行转换，将超声波与现有设备传感器的数据相结合，生成更智能、更环保、更安全、更直观的设备。 这使我们无需使用红外线，雷达和飞行时间硬件传感器，从而节省OEM组件成本并释放设计空间。 我们的AI虚拟智能传感器平台™提供精确的存在感应，并实现无接触手势控制，如滚动、靠近和双击 - 软件现已部署在超过3000万台设备中。 展望未来，我们致力于通过我们的人工智能平台为更多行业提供支持，并与行业共同构建更强大的人工智能生态系统。
KimberPR for Elliptic Labs
+650 773 7288