Machine Learning Engineer — C/C++
Elliptic Labs is the world leader in touchless Ultrasound Gestures and Proximity Sensing for the mobile market. Elliptic Labs technology makes mobile devices more intuitive to use while delivering a cleaner design. We work with the world’s largest OEMs, chipset providers and component suppliers to create a new paradigm in natural user interfaces. Our patented touchless gesture technology is powered by ultrasound and the only technology that delivers touchless 3D high-resolution features, integrated into small portable devices. Our ultrasound-based Virtual Proximity Sensor has enabled Xiaomi to build the Mix smartphone series, which has set the standard of bezel-less smartphone design after its launch in September 2016.
We are looking for an experienced developer with knowledge of software architecture and design patterns for embedded systems. As a part of our development team, you will be working on the design and implementation of advanced machine learning algorithms for gesture recognition. Our products are integrated with leading technology companies and smartphone manufacturers, running on millions of devices worldwide.
- Design software architectures for efficient embedded real-time processing
- Implement machine learning algorithms in C/C++ for various SoCs/DSPs
- Debug, test, and profile embedded software
- Integration with smartphone platforms
- Android, AOSP, Linux kernel, Qualcomm Hexagon, ARM Cortex
- Development of internal SDK and tooling
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- Knowledge of software design patterns and practices
- Experience with C/C++ concurrency, cross-platform development and STL
- Good mathematical ability and basic knowledge of signal processing theory
- Experience with toolchains: make, cmake, GCC, Visual Studio, Git
- Some experience with microcontrollers, SoCs, and DSPs is preferable
- Ability to plan work, interface with other engineers, and communicate results effectively
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs是面向智能手机, IoT和汽车行业的AI虚拟传感器的全球公司和全球领导者。 Elliptic Labs使用机器学习和/或传感器融合技术将产品与现有设备传感器中的超声数据相结合, 从而对产品进行改造, 从而生产出更智能, 更环保, 更安全, 更直观的设备。 这使制造商无需红外, 雷达和飞行时间硬件传感器，从而节省了OEM的组件成本并释放了设计空间。 AI虚拟智能传感器平台™提供360度高精度环绕式的存在检测, 呼吸检测和无接触手势交互功能。 Elliptic Labs的总部位于挪威, 还在美国, 中国, 韩国和日本运营。 勤奋, 创新, 开放, 正直的共同核心价值观激励着公司的全球员工。
KimberPR for Elliptic Labs
+650 773 7288