AI & Machine Learning, DSP Algorithms
We are looking for AI & Machine Learning engineers to support our effort to bring ML-based gesture detection to consumer electronic devices. Hardware-accelerated neural networks and ultra-low-power DSPs are hitting the market simultaneously, and Elliptic Labs has positioned itself ideally to take advantage of these two trends. Elliptic Labs is a Qualcomm premium partner and shows its Snapdragon Neural Processing Engine (SNPE) technology at tradeshows such as The Consumer Electronics Show and Mobile World Congress.
The candidate has a background in machine learning, having previously delivered real-time ML products to the market. Outstanding candidates with a signal processing background and a strong interest in ML should also apply.
- Work with our Machine Learning team to develop world-class gesture classification products
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing data sets, and give directions for future data collection
- Architect, implement, and optimise our ML products
- Understand the requirements from our customers and work with our product management to iterate on the best possible user experience
- Potentially travel up to 10% of the working time (or more if agreed otherwise)
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent field or experience
- Excellent coding skills
- Understanding of supervised learning and time-series classification
- Understanding of multiple ML algorithms, how they work and the trade-offs involved
- Understanding of basic signal processing skills such as time and frequency domain analysis
- Experience with ML frameworks, e.g. Caffe or Tensorflow.
- Experience with voice recognition is a plus
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-output and time-critical environment
- Eagerness to create high-volume, low-power, cost-sensitive consumer electronics products
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs是面向智能手机, IoT和汽车行业的AI虚拟传感器的全球公司和全球领导者。 Elliptic Labs使用机器学习和/或传感器融合技术将产品与现有设备传感器中的超声数据相结合, 从而对产品进行改造, 从而生产出更智能, 更环保, 更安全, 更直观的设备。 这使制造商无需红外, 雷达和飞行时间硬件传感器，从而节省了OEM的组件成本并释放了设计空间。 AI虚拟智能传感器平台™提供360度高精度环绕式的存在检测, 呼吸检测和无接触手势交互功能。 Elliptic Labs的总部位于挪威, 还在美国, 中国, 韩国和日本运营。 勤奋, 创新, 开放, 正直的共同核心价值观激励着公司的全球员工。
KimberPR for Elliptic Labs
+650 773 7288