AI & Machine Learning, DSP Algorithms
We are looking for AI & Machine Learning engineers to support our effort to bring ML-based gesture detection to consumer electronic devices. Hardware-accelerated neural networks and ultra-low-power DSPs are hitting the market simultaneously, and Elliptic Labs has positioned itself ideally to take advantage of these two trends. Elliptic Labs is a Qualcomm premium partner and shows its Snapdragon Neural Processing Engine (SNPE) technology at tradeshows such as The Consumer Electronics Show and Mobile World Congress.
The candidate has a background in machine learning, having previously delivered real-time ML products to the market. Outstanding candidates with a signal processing background and a strong interest in ML should also apply.
- Work with our Machine Learning team to develop world-class gesture classification products
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing data sets, and give directions for future data collection
- Architect, implement, and optimise our ML products
- Understand the requirements from our customers and work with our product management to iterate on the best possible user experience
- Potentially travel up to 10% of the working time (or more if agreed otherwise)
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent field or experience
- Excellent coding skills
- Understanding of supervised learning and time-series classification
- Understanding of multiple ML algorithms, how they work and the trade-offs involved
- Understanding of basic signal processing skills such as time and frequency domain analysis
- Experience with ML frameworks, e.g. Caffe or Tensorflow.
- Experience with voice recognition is a plus
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-output and time-critical environment
- Eagerness to create high-volume, low-power, cost-sensitive consumer electronics products
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs是一家全球性公司，是智能手机，物联网和汽车行业AI虚拟传感器的全球领导者。 我们使用机器学习和/或传感器融合技术对产品进行转换，将超声波与现有设备传感器的数据相结合，生成更智能、更环保、更安全、更直观的设备。 这使我们无需使用红外线，雷达和飞行时间硬件传感器，从而节省OEM组件成本并释放设计空间。 我们的AI虚拟智能传感器平台™提供精确的存在感应，并实现无接触手势控制，如滚动、靠近和双击 - 软件现已部署在超过3000万台设备中。 展望未来，我们致力于通过我们的人工智能平台为更多行业提供支持，并与行业共同构建更强大的人工智能生态系统。
KimberPR for Elliptic Labs
+650 773 7288