AI & Machine Learning, DSP Algorithms
We are looking for AI & Machine Learning engineers to support our effort to bring ML-based gesture detection to consumer electronic devices. Hardware-accelerated neural networks and ultra-low-power DSPs are hitting the market simultaneously, and Elliptic Labs has positioned itself ideally to take advantage of these two trends. Elliptic Labs is a Qualcomm premium partner and shows its Snapdragon Neural Processing Engine (SNPE) technology at tradeshows such as The Consumer Electronics Show and Mobile World Congress.
The candidate has a background in machine learning, having previously delivered real-time ML products to the market. Outstanding candidates with a signal processing background and a strong interest in ML should also apply.
- Work with our Machine Learning team to develop world-class gesture classification products
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing data sets, and give directions for future data collection
- Architect, implement, and optimise our ML products
- Understand the requirements from our customers and work with our product management to iterate on the best possible user experience
- Potentially travel up to 10% of the working time (or more if agreed otherwise)
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent field or experience
- Excellent coding skills
- Understanding of supervised learning and time-series classification
- Understanding of multiple ML algorithms, how they work and the trade-offs involved
- Understanding of basic signal processing skills such as time and frequency domain analysis
- Experience with ML frameworks, e.g. Caffe or Tensorflow.
- Experience with voice recognition is a plus
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-output and time-critical environment
- Eagerness to create high-volume, low-power, cost-sensitive consumer electronics products
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs的非光学AI虚拟智能传感器平台不断改善着整个智能手机和物联网市场的设计和用户体验。 其INNER BEAUTY III AI虚拟接近传感技术可通过仅使用软件接近感应替换红外硬件传感器，实现全屏设计的最薄边框。 Elliptic Labs还为消费电子设备提供在线感应和无接触的用户体验，自然地扩展了人类与设备之间的交互方式。 与摄像头或其他传感技术相比，该技术提供了高分辨率、180度环绕式交互和低功耗的最佳组合。 Elliptic Labs是一家私人控股公司，总部位于挪威，在美国和中国设有办事处。