AI & Machine Learning, DSP Algorithms
We are looking for AI & Machine Learning engineers to support our effort to bring ML-based gesture detection to consumer electronic devices. Hardware-accelerated neural networks and ultra-low-power DSPs are hitting the market simultaneously, and Elliptic Labs has positioned itself ideally to take advantage of these two trends. Elliptic Labs is a Qualcomm premium partner and shows its Snapdragon Neural Processing Engine (SNPE) technology at tradeshows such as The Consumer Electronics Show and Mobile World Congress.
The candidate has a background in machine learning, having previously delivered real-time ML products to the market. Outstanding candidates with a signal processing background and a strong interest in ML should also apply.
- Work with our Machine Learning team to develop world-class gesture classification products
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing data sets, and give directions for future data collection
- Architect, implement, and optimise our ML products
- Understand the requirements from our customers and work with our product management to iterate on the best possible user experience
- Potentially travel up to 10% of the working time (or more if agreed otherwise)
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent field or experience
- Excellent coding skills
- Understanding of supervised learning and time-series classification
- Understanding of multiple ML algorithms, how they work and the trade-offs involved
- Understanding of basic signal processing skills such as time and frequency domain analysis
- Experience with ML frameworks, e.g. Caffe or Tensorflow.
- Experience with voice recognition is a plus
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-output and time-critical environment
- Eagerness to create high-volume, low-power, cost-sensitive consumer electronics products
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
About Elliptic Labs
Elliptic Labs is a global company and the world leader in AI virtual sensors for the smartphone, IoT, and automotive industries. Elliptic Labs transforms products using machine learning and/or sensor fusion to combine ultrasound with data from existing device sensors to produce smarter, greener, safer and more intuitive devices. This allows manufacturers to eliminate the need for infrared, radar and time of flight hardware sensors, saving OEMs components costs and freeing up design space. The AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform™ provides 360-degree precise presence sensing, breathing detection, and touch-free gestures. Elliptic Labs is headquartered in Norway and also operates in the USA, China, South Korea, and Japan. Its employees throughout the world are motivated by common core values of diligence, innovation, open-mindness, and integrity.
KimberPR for Elliptic Labs
1 650 773 7288