Graduate Software Engineer
Elliptic Labs is a leading provider of touchless gesture control powered by ultrasound technology. Our touchless gestures adapts to a natural human style of interaction while transforming how people interact with smartphones, computers and other appliances. The disruptive technology from Elliptic Labs provides a completely new set of input control for a large variety of applications. Our ultrasound based Virtual Proximity Sensor has enabled Xiaomi to build the Mix smartphone series, which has set the standard of bezel-less smartphone design after its launch in September 2016.
We are now looking for enthusiastic graduates interested in software development and embedded programming. As a part of our development team, you will be working on the design and implementation of advanced gesture recognition algorithms for different chipsets and embedded platforms. Our products are integrated with leading technology companies and smartphone manufacturers, running on millions of devices worldwide. This position is based in Oslo, Norway.
- Develop, test and release system software
- Performance test and profiling together with our algorithms team
- Driver development and chipset integration (e.g. Qualcomm, Mediatek, Tensilica)
- Interface our team abroad and possibly provide on-site support to our customers
- C++ development and various scripting tasks
- MSc in Computer Science, Cybernetics or equivalent
- Programming skills in C, C++, Python, Java or C# .NET
- Knowledge of software design patterns and practices
- Experience with toolchains: make, cmake, GCC, Visual Studio, GIT
- Experience with microcontrollers, SoCs, and DSPs (e.g. ARM Cortex, Tensilica, Qualcomm) and debugging
- Experience with audio codecs, data flow controls, SPI, I2C, I2S, PCM etc.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output and time sensitive environment
- Thrive in creating solutions for high-volume, low-power, cost-sensitive consumer electronics products
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Be aware that Elliptic Labs cannot offer sponsorship to its employees or potential employees.
Elliptic Labs’ ultrasonic technology provides a sensorless proximity solution and 3D gesture experience for consumer devices, enabling a natural extension of human interaction. The technology can be integrated with smartphones, wearables, and IoT devices. Elliptic Labs products, powered by ultrasound, offer the best combination of high resolution, 360-degree dome interaction space and low-power consumption compared to cameras or other sensing technologies. Elliptic Labs is a privately held company with headquarters in Oslo, Norway, and offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, and Beijing.