System Software Engineer
Job Location: Beijing, China
Elliptic Labs, the leader in the 3D touchless gesture technology which is adaptive to the human style of interaction and transforming the way people interact with smartphones, tablets & laptops. We are seeking a SSE who can support our customers in implementation of the Elliptic Labs’ touchless gesture technology. The SSE role is a critical and very visible role responsible for implementation of prototypes through production projects as well as delivering pre & post-sales support. This position is based in Beijing, China.
- Provide detailed system-level technical support to customers during all phases of customer’s product development and manufacturing
- Travel to the customer site as needed (international and domestic) to provide technical support, onsite software integration, demonstrations, training, installations and troubleshooting. (Expected Travel may be between 25%-50%)
- Analyze customer’s technical requirements, direction and needs
- Present products and solutions to existing and prospective customers (this includes live demonstration of our products and presentations to groups)
- Work closely with the corporate R&D and sales team to close new business opportunities
- Create reports on customer interactions
- Integrate software onsite to deliver the Elliptic solution to the customer
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS degree with an electrical engineering/Software engineering background
- Experience with analog and digital design
- Understanding of audio and acoustics (experience with Audio Board Support Package a big plus)
- At least 5 years work experience in software development and with embedded solutions
- Strong experience in C/C++, Java
- Strong Experience with Android
- Strong Experience with Kernel, and device driver development and debugging is a must
- Ability to debug using JTAG, Android, and Windows tools
- Experience with Digital Signal processing
- English and Chinese proficiency is a must
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
This position reports to the VP of Sales and Business Development.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Elliptic Labs
Elliptic Labs is a global company and the world leader in AI virtual sensors for the smartphone, IoT, and automotive industries. Elliptic Labs transforms products using machine learning and/or sensor fusion to combine ultrasound with data from existing device sensors to produce smarter, greener, safer and more intuitive devices. This allows manufacturers to eliminate the need for infrared, radar and time of flight hardware sensors, saving OEMs components costs and freeing up design space. The AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform™ provides 360-degree precise presence sensing, breathing detection, and touch-free gestures. Elliptic Labs is headquartered in Norway and also operates in the USA, China, South Korea, and Japan. Its employees throughout the world are motivated by common core values of diligence, innovation, open-mindness, and integrity.
KimberPR for Elliptic Labs
1 650 773 7288