Enterprise Software Sales Director
OEM Licensing — Full Time
Elliptic Labs, a leader in the disrupting smartphone design and 3D gesture technology that enhances the way people interact with smartphones and IoT devices, is seeking an intelligent and enthusiastic individual responsible for working with customers in Asia.
The Enterprise Sales Director will serve an important role assessing existing and potential OEMs for the deployment of Elliptic’s technology. The individual will identify and pursue sales opportunities with large enterprises as well as interact with key technology partners. The individual will work with members of the product marketing, engineering, and legal teams to track key tasks, work product, and partner objectives to manage the deal process to align roadmaps and launch strategies.
The individual must have great enthusiasm for new technology, as well as excellent business negotiation, writing, presentation, and solution selling skills, working easily in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Salesforce.com.
- Direct sales to large enterprise prospects, including the management of all stages of the sales process.
- Manage the sales process, from qualification through closing
- Articulate Elliptic’s uniquely compelling solution and vision
- Independently drive and close deals in a highly complex environment
- Work collaboratively with FAEs, product marketing and services team.
- Bilingual: fluent in English and fluent in either Mandarin, Chinese or Korean is a plus
- 3-8+ years of experience in direct sales to large enterprises
- Experience in selling software to OEMs such as Huawei, Oppo, vivo, ZTE etc.
- Ability to manage and track multiple discussions with and deliverables to large prospective partners, working across organizational functions from engineering, marketing and executive levels. Familiarity with Salesforce.com or a similar program to manage accounts
- Clear writing style and strong communication & presentation skills
- Passion for new technology
- Collaborative spirit and approach
- Proven negotiating skills
- Efficient and disciplined self-starter work habits.
- Travel as needed to customer & partner visits.
Education & Experience
- MBA a plus, BA or BS and 4-8+ years of experience in a direct selling environment
- Proven track record of quota achievement and application of solution-selling methodology
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elliptic Labs mission is to deliver innovative 3D interaction and sensing products for mobile, wearables and IoT devices powered by ultrasound. Imagine to quickly control your mobile with touchless hand gestures e.g. to quickly view your messages, mute the ringing tone, or quickly auto zoom your selfies. Elliptic Labs technology outperforms alternative solutions and becomes integrated in many future products. Our disruptive SW solutions can run on existing hardware and to deploy our system we have formed partnerships with the most important players in the mobile and IoT industry.
Elliptic Labs is a dynamic, fresh and uncomplicated company, growing fast and always working on the forefront of innovation. We value team spirit and provide an environment to work with excellent people which inspire each other. Our offices are in Oslo, San Francisco, and Shanghai.