Embedded Software Engineer
Elliptic Labs are now looking for enthusiastic programmers with interest and experience with signal processing. We are looking for the brightest minds and persons who want to make a difference when it comes to the newest technology! This position is based in Oslo, Norway.
- Develop, test and release system software
- Test performance and (based on your interest in signal processing) work together with the algorithms team to optimise performance
- Adapt drivers and develop for different chipset platforms
- Interface with the integration team abroad and possibly provide on-site support to our customers
- Potentially travel up to 10% of the working time (or more if agreed otherwise)
- Program in C++ and for signal-processing
Desired Skills & Experience
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent coding skills in C++ as well as in C, Python, Java
- More than 2 years professional software engineering experience in embedded systems
- Experience in software development and debugging in Android and/or embedded operating systems for ARM, microcontrollers, SoCs and DSPs
- Experience with audio codecs, data flow controls, SPI, I2C, I2S, PCM etc.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output and time sensitive environment
- Thrive in creating embedded software for high-volume, low-power, cost-sensitive consumer electronics products
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Elliptic Labs mission is to deliver innovative 3D interaction and sensing products for mobile, wearables and IoT devices powered by ultrasound. Imagine to quickly control your mobile with touchless hand gestures e.g. to quickly view your messages, mute the ringing tone, or quickly auto zoom your selfies. Elliptic Labs technology outperforms alternative solutions and becomes integrated in many future products. Our disruptive SW solutions can run on existing hardware and to deploy our system we have formed partnerships with the most important players in the mobile and IoT industry.
Elliptic Labs is a dynamic, fresh and uncomplicated company, growing fast and always working on the forefront of innovation. We value team spirit and provide an environment to work with excellent people which inspire each other. Our offices are in Oslo, San Francisco, and Shanghai.