Job Location: Oslo, Norway
Elliptic Labs, the leader in the 3D touchless gesture technology which is adaptive to the human style of interaction and transforming the way people interact with smartphones, tablets & laptops. We are seeking an Electronic Engineer that could contribute to building of Hardware Prototype Platforms, evaluation and necessary maintenance. This position is based in Oslo, Norway.
- Works with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develops existing electronic design interface
- Tests theoretical electronic designs
- Evaluates prototype circuits presented by customers and partners
- Systematically improves the detailed design of the circuit and and presents as input for customers
- Ensures the safety and optimized performance of the reference and prototype circuit
- Follows defined development/prototype process
- Assists in documentation process of hardware development for future development
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS degree with a electronic engineering background
- Experience with VHDL/Verilog
- Experience with C/C++
- Knowledge in micro controllers
- Experience with circuit board design
- Knowledge in debugging tools as JTag
- At least 1 year’s relevant working experience
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elliptic Labs, a well-funded company with offices in San Francisco (California), Oslo (Norway), and Shanghai (China), is the world leader in touchless gesture interaction for wearables, smartphones, tablets and personal computers. Elliptic Labs is a fun, dynamic and challenging work environment. We work with the world largest OEMs, chipset providers and component suppliers to create a new paradigm in natural user interfaces. Our patented touchless gesture technology is powered by ultrasound and the only technology that delivers touchless 3D high-resolution features, integrated into small portable devices.